Monday, December 19, 2016

Nashville

Image result for nashville the movie
Timing: Traveling through Nashville.

Movie:
I don't know even where to start with this film.  Maybe the end which we never reached?  The music, sound mix and Shelley Duvall made this movie intolerable.  That's really as simple as I can put it.  I've seen this film ranked highly on many esteemed lists which sparked my curiosity.  While we were watching it I was searching for a meaning, a ah-ha moment of why critics liked it so much.  However, halfway through I was thinking of how this does not represent Nashville at all.  In fact, it plays into many stereotypes that myself as a Southerner have time & time again have proven to be just wrong.

Let me put it this way...this film was so bad I don't even remember what I had planned for the themed dinner. Now that is just wrong!

Mel's Rating: 20%
On a scale of 100.

Brett's Rating:
On a scale of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment