Monday, January 16, 2017

Fargo

Image result for fargo movie
Timing: #icestorm2017fail
Activity: Snow&Co
Entree: Goulash
Dessert: White Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake

Movie:
I did not understand why this film was such a big deal when it debuted in the nineties & to be honest after viewing it twenty years later I'm still searching for something more tangible to help justify this epic opinion.  Regardless,  the below is I've come up with this time around:

  • It provides a unique approach to the genre that is the dark comedy.
  • I did not have much of a taste for Steve Buscemi until after Boardwalk Empire.  Even when he made appearances on The Sopranos I did not see what all the hype was about but now I understand better.
  • I gained a sense of the culture of this part of the country that you usually do not hear from which was refreshing & complete with amazing lines like, "Prowler needs a jump."
Mel's Rating: 78%
On a scale of 100.

Brett's Rating:
On a scale of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment